I’ve been nominated as a Versatile Blogger by Annie Johnson. I don’t know who gives out the award or where you might find more information about that, but at the very least, it’s a chance to get to know other bloggers, which is always a good thing. I am new to these chain nominating tagging dealies, but here we go…
Seven things about Kay Glass
1. I have two children- my daughter turns 5 in a few days, and my son turns 11 in September.
2. I married my high school sweetheart. We’ll celebrate out 6th anniversary in November.
3. Since discovering indie authors, I quit reading almost all mainstream books. I still have to read my J.D. Robb books, and I read the House of Night stories by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast, but other than that I tend to read only indies these days.
4. I read so much as often as I can that I actually keep various books throughout the house to read during various tasks.
5. I can read at least 4 books at once, keep the storylines straight, and not be flustered by it. I think 4 is the most I’ve managed, but only because I read quickly so I can often drop one of the books not long after starting it and move on to the next.
6. I’m inseparable from my books. When I have downtime I’m often reading (usually on my Kindle) but when I’m doing dishes or laundry I generally listen to audible books on my Kindle. I can’t escape books, but then again, I haven’t exactly tried!
7. I’m not a huge TV person, but I have several shows I can’t live without, and I often cry when my shows end. I was a wreck when they cancelled Unforgettable and A Gifted Man. I can’t be without my Grey’s Anatomy (It took the place of E.R. which I grew up on). I love all of Gordon Ramsay’s shows- Hell’s Kitchen, MasterChef, and Kitchen Nightmares. I also watch Falling Skies and Dallas, and current and rerun episodes of NCIS. I’m not sure how I manage to make time for it, but I do!
Blogs that I think are Versatile and/or Awesome and would like to nominate should there be an actual award:
Rules to follow when you are nominated.
■ Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
■ Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy
■ Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
■ Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
■ Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
■Let your nominees know – Link to their latest post on their blog. It’ll send them a pingback, which will let them know about your post.